Monday, March 8, 2010

Breakfast is my Reward!

Monday night. Not much happening today with me in the way of fitness or health. I've decided I'm going to lose 5 pounds, and I'm going to do this by focusing on exercise and fat burning in the morning, when my body is most deprived of glycogen. I do love a good breakfast, but there is a lot to be gained from getting my workout in before I eat. This is actually the best time of the day to burn fat, right after you wake up, and it's also a great way to get yourself going if you have a busy day ahead of you. Plus, there is no breakfast tastes so good, nor any cup of coffee so sweet, as the one that you have as a reward for having run two or 3 miles right after you get out of bed. That's what a good breakfast should be: a reward for work well done.



To read more about how fat and muscle work together, and to get more tips for fitness and health go here: Lose Fat and Keep the Muscle, or go to this site: http://www.squidoo.com/lose-fat-maintain-muscle

No comments:

Post a Comment