Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Let's Get Sexy!

Hi everyone! I'm Courtney, and I'm starting this blog so I can write about all kinds of fitness topics. There is so much information out there on the web about fitness, but I'm going to focus on really practical advice that people can follow if they want to get in shape with minimal effort.

See, most people don't like exercise or dieting...they are not fun things to do, and are simply a means to an end. You don't want to eat rice cakes, but you do want to LOOK SEXY in a bathing suit. So any discussion of fitness has to be grounded in the reality of how people motivate themselves. Many people want to just get in shape by doing what comes easy, and doing things they can fit into their regular lives. This is the type of advice that I give.

So that is our goal... find easy things to do so that we can GET SEXY and stay that way.

Also, I'll be debunking several dieting MYTHS that are out there, which are infecting the internet and poisoning the minds of young and old people everywhere. My next post will be on one of these... the subject of using laxatives to lose weight.

Stay tuned, and thanks for reading!

For more of my articles and advice, check me out on Squidoo:

http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/Marathon902

No comments:

Post a Comment